Originally posted on 02/26/2011:

With this coming up soon, I would like to put up some ideas to make sure when people registering get a fair shot at reimbursement/sbr doesnt get stiffed on hotel rooms.

1. Day 1 of registration, SBR pros get a 12 hours window before all non-pros. Im sure SBR is already considering this as pro status gets many great perks already.

2. 1st round of verification. Registered poster must email SBR with either
A) Picture of actual passport w/ your poster name in the picture (ok to cover up personal info)
B) Picture of applied for passport receipt with your poster name in the actual picture
*To be completed no later then May 31st. If not submitted by that date, your registration is void and you are welcome to re-register when you meet the requirements

3. 2nd round of verification. Poster must provide a picture or confirmation email of your plane ticket no later then June 30th. If not submitted by that date, your registration is void and you are welcome to re-register when you meet the requirements.

I think this will be fair for everybody. Even if you signed up as number 51-100, whom dont qualify for reimbursement, you still need to follow each step cause as posters who signed up for the reimbursement doesnt provide the steps above get dropped off, your next. If you didnt provide the steps above, you get bumped off also.

Also, would like to see an announcement 24 hours before the signup thread is open so if you put it up at 9am EST, posters can adjust their schedule to be awake to get signed up.

This are just suggestions I thought sounded fair. I hope SBR considers them. See you all in Costa Rica boyyyyyyys