Quote Originally Posted by masticore View Post
Nice work you doing here..its fun to see how many pro-cappers that are lower then 50% (ok, you have only doing this a couple of weeks -and they maybe long run winners - and also dont get all there picks etc etc))

What you should do...

Compere them to some af the good cappers at nba forum..ex. sj55 that have gone over 60% in long run

I have leaving this pro-capper for two-three resons..

1. If you follow a pro - you need all his picks and also his grading to max your winnings
2. It's more fun to find your own picks...maybe less proffitable..but something you can bargin off if pick some winner
3. When they lose - you say to your self..I had dont pick that- I had done that...and often you maybe had be better capper

I leaved this service forum and started to pick by my self last couple of weeks...what happends..39-18 (+75 units) - Yes I have a good rush just now...but I win, lose my own picks - and absolutly dont think I'm a good capper

The conclusion: When follow a capper...dont follow them blindly..when read around on this forum you will get knowlge enough to see if they are on right track or not.

And G-man...I like the good jobb you doing on this forum and this thread

BOL
mikke

Wow mikke that is a nice run you have going!

Also guys I need 5 more people to click that little gray thumbs up in the bottom left corner of post #1...thank you!