Oh you don't allow PM's. Here then.

"From: NancyG11756@xxxxxxx 3:43 PM

Hey Steve.

I have been trying to get a hold of you but you don't answer my calls or texts. Please get this JJ guy off of me. Yes I did admit I had some interest in you but that did not mean it was appropriate to pawn me off to a friend or whoever he is. I do admit when I first saw a picture of him there was a primal attraction there. this was all ruined however when he sent me videos of him dancing and shadowboxing, screaming at Lord knows who, then asking me to do "yayo" with him and "how I like it". I guess some girls might be into that type of guy but I am not. Today I got "E-Roses" sent to my work email 6 different times and it almost got me in trouble. They were like who is this and I was like some psycho. They are now closely monitoring my computer at work which I did not need.

Please, please get this guy off of me. I understand that you are not interested in me and I am sorry if I was too persistent, just please tell this creeper to leave me alone. I don't want to think I have to call the police or something. THANK YOU.

-Nance"

Wow, just wow J.

Live and learn bud. Please stop bothering her.