krisskross
    I belong to God
    krisskross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Whats the best joke in the world? : Nominated Post

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it? A death. What is that, a bonus? I think the cycle is all backwards. You should die first. Get it out of the way. Then live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young. You get a gold watch and you go to work. You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You do drugs and alcohol. You party. You get ready for High School. You go to grade school and become a kid. You play. You have no responsibilities. You become a baby. You go into the womb. You spend your last nine months floating...you finish off as an orgasm.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

really?

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

I feel like I was sucked into a black mans anus and ended up here

krisskross
    I belong to God
    krisskross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Three women are about to be executed. One's a brunette, one's a redhead and one's a blonde. The guard brings the brunette forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She says no and the executioner shouts, ''Ready! Aim!'' Suddenly the brunette yells, ''EARTHQUAKE!!!'' Everyone is startled and throws themselves on the ground while she escapes. The guard brings the redhead forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She say no and the executioner shouts, ''Ready! Aim!'' Suddenly the redhead yells, ''TORNADO!!!'' Everyone is startled and looks around for cover while she escapes. By now the blonde has it all figured out. The guard brings her forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She says no and the executioner shouts, Ready! Aim!'' and the blonde yells, ''FIRE!!!'''
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bozeman

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

you pm'd me so that i would nominate that? yea i don't think so. your joke is the plot line of benjamin button.

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

the second one is extremely vute

uofajoe99
    uofajoe99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Hmmm....I'm not sure about all this..