I’ve held my tongue long enough.

first, congrats to you motherfukkers that snuffed me out of my dark corner, mission accomplished jackasses.

I'm seeing a whole mess of shit about me since i left. too much for my taste. stevie, you have the ******* cajones to call me a "flash in the pan"?? i take a break at work and i see a new vid by stevie on pg 1. im thinking this is gonna give me a good ******* laugh. but all i get is stevie trying to tear me a new asshole. stevie, i don't give two shits about jj's little award, im not here to dance like a monkey for that bald son of a bitch. you're taking this shit a little too serious pal. let it be known that if i really wanted to break a sweat to win that shit, i would utterly bury you pal. if you said that shit to me again i will skull **** in every orifice of that bulbous head of yours. i will **** you till you cry blood from your empty eyesockets, and i wouldn't relent until you said you enjoyed it through screams of agony and pleasure.

i was gonna watch that vid again so i could think of some more things to yell at you about but you took it the **** down?!?!?

speaking unto that, where are the rest of your videos. i was hoping to watch a drug induced shoutout to laugh at an unstable psychopath and i all get was a message saying the vid was deleted. WTF!!

trickster, you stupid rooster_eater. your dumbass thread about my death pissed me the hell off to immeasurable lengths. i know it wasn't serious. Trickster, you don’t wanna dig up dirt on me pal, cuz all you will get is dirty. and perhaps a 6” blade gashing you from ear to ear. Shit was said that should’ve never been said, or should’ve been said to my face and not a public forum for which I am away from and had no way to access at the time. I like you pal, but I will not hesitate to bury you as well pal. Don’t make me shit on you, cuz I most certainly enjoy taking dumps on people.

And another thing, don’t ever put my name in the same breath as landers, never again. I am a lot of things but I am not a broken down degenerate douchebag who screams at the top of his lungs every time he things he has a winner. God I hate that ************ sometimes, but I wish him the best.

ya know, sometimes i feel like being barreled in would be a nice alternative to the shit storm that has hit me the last week and a half. shit, its only ******* money.

Rod, the **** is wrong with you pal?? Every time I tail your ass I get a loser. 0-3 now tailing ya. How do I always miss the hotrod train when he’s lightin up the books and picking winners?? Unreal.

Rod, do you ever answer your phone?? call me back you greasy slimeball **** canuck. I know you’re with your trashy whores a lot, but bros before dirty disgusting bottomfeeding hos (regular hos, just fine in my book, do ya thang with them)

sicky sickler, thanx for the shoutout. I know you’re a mental midget when it comes to all things techno-ma-nology but I’m glad to see you can operate a camera for 20 whole seconds.

And to the rest who send me PMs or try to spread shit about me, BACK OFF!! I am not around for my own personal reasons. And no, I don’t care to share. If I haven’t talked to you about it, well then, it’s none of your ******* business now is it??

God sometimes you motherfuckers piss me off so badly. Have a good night gentlemen

ps Shar, if anyone ever creates a “welcome back stealthy” thread I think I might just puke a little, actually more like a lot