Hi, it's VR again. The weeks are flying by us, "Selection Sunday" will be here very fast. Another week has gone by, Another Winning week ! We finished up 4-2-1 ats, Two weeks ago 4-1 ats. The month of Feb. has been going well to this point, as we all know things can turn fast so lets stay focused an give this hell to the end !

"Big Monday", This is a huge day for Kansas State. This is there "Super Bowl", if things don't go well tonite for K-State - Frank Martins EYE's are going to pop out !

Here it is,
The only reason there's Hype tonight for Kansas @ Kansas State is because of the media and ESPN. It's Big Monday, Brent M and Coach Knight are calling the game, there's a sideline reporter with Holly Rowe. There's just so much build up for this game, I'm Shocked Las Vegas Sports Consultants are buying into this garbage. The line is 5, and for the 2nd time in three days were getting a gift from LVSC.

Kansas has won 42 outta 44, the last time K-St got a win was 2008, I think before that was 2002. It's crazy how this game is so hyped year after year, after Kansas beats up the Wildcats. Two weeks ago, 90-66 Kansas over K-State. It wasn't even that close. Also this time around K-State is short-handed losing Two forwards Freddy Asprilla and Wally Judge. They both left the program.

"I want to be No.1, I want to have that chip on our shoulder everytime we go out on the court. I want to be the one that gets everybody's best shot because I believe we can take it" Marcus Morris was asked this morning at shoot-around about being Number 1.

Kansas is on a SIX game offensive tear that stacks up against any program in the past 15 years or so ! 84 ppg, 52.3 % tops in the Big 12 and the Nation. During there Six game winning streak since there lost to Texas there margin of victory is 18.4 points. KU is clicking right now.

Kansas is very balanced on both ends of the court, there inside game with the Morris twins is very strong. There perimeter game is very good. 18.6 assists to 13 turnovers a game is great. You can go on and on how well Kansas is playing right now.

As for K-State to win tonight or cover the 5 points, for one they can't turn the ball over. 14 assists to 15.4 turnovers is terrible. Foul trouble to there starters, there last game which was Saturday a lost to Colorado they shoot less than 34% from the field. Thats not going to get it done.
In my opinion for K-state to keep it close, Jacob Pullen must shoot 55% from 3. There's no-way that happens, Kansas defense against the 3 is pretty good, try 29% defending from the arc. K-State does play hard, most of the time. When there Head Coach Frank Martin goes nuts on them in the middle of Bramlage Coliseum, they will take it to another level and slow down, not play as hard. It happens, I've seen it.

In my opinion, this is just any other game for Kansas. They will come in and take care of business, play hard, smart and get a "W". Very simple.

Kansas -5
58-29 ats

Good luck !