Quote Originally Posted by ssk13809 View Post
Whatever. Losing is done with. I'm only playing Teasers from my Teaser Team.

I'd love for anyone to quote the record on my teasers. 2-0 in this thread as well, and won pretty much all of them in my last thread.

I dominated teasers in the NFL as well. Teasers are a big strength of mine and my most consistent winners.

There is nothing that can stop me from winning right now. Even all the "Past Results" you guys like to use indicate that I will win if I play teasers and only teasers.

It's Comeback time.
Here's the thing.

You keep changing the line.

You started an NBA thread making ATS guarantees of 65%----and you are barely at 40%

You kept telling the board that you are the best NBA 'capper on this site---yet, there have been 4 instances when you weren't even aware of what players were playing---a perfect example is tonight's Cavs game.

You guaranteed a winning day today---and lost 25 units.

In fact, going back to your last thread---you now have 4 losing nights in the NBA in a row.

Now you tell us---ignore all that---and just focus on your teasers. Take all of that into your head---and tell us----can you understand why everyone gives you crap now?

You make excuse after excuse, you have lost 9 of 11 wagers in the last 24 hours!