Quote Originally Posted by Ca$hfloW View Post
ProcomputerGambler is awesome I suggest everyone check it out, computer picks and he send out his cards by noon almost everyday with no add ons and no chases, he sticks to about 1-3 units/play and has made me alot of money. His college football top plays were crazy good (I think around 70%) and he did post here until he got off and started his own site if anyone remembers him...
You see...........THIS is the kind of post you see in here that makes you scratch your head. You say that this company has made you a lot of money. So one would assume you must subscribe, since you don't see their plays posted in here.....in fact I'd never heard of them.

But only YESTERDAY you made a post, asking if anyone had picks from this procomputergambler.

Now......I'm not saying that you are a scammer. But for your info, the favorite tactic of the cheap little touts is to open a fake account here, and make a post saying "Johnny Scammer.....anyone got his plays? He's really hot lately". Their big dream is that some sucker will see that and..........wait for it......go to the website and spend a big $50. These aren't even big-thinkers.....just little........very, very little, scumbags. But I'm not saying that YOU are one.....just pointing out a few facts.