Originally posted on 09/04/2010:

I don't usually post my picks so I will attempt to this year. I don't claim to be great but I have capping games for a while and just like to share my picks. I'm pretty small time, usually 50-100 on a game and bowl season a little more or if I am in vegas. I tell most people to look at my spreadsheet but what fun is that? I know it can be altered but I can assure you I do not alter my picks. This year i will post my picks in both posts and spreadsheet.

To tell you what kind of capper I am. I like to bet shitty teams and love to get points. I rarely play over/under because I am not that good at them but I still play them once in a while. A couple futures I have bet this year are Temple top 25(12-1), UTEP win C-USA (16-1), and Kent st win MAC (15-1). To give you a feel of my love for dogs and the potential of teams if they can rally.

I meet some cool people at the bash and I see some of their threads out there and wanted to do the same instead of reading posts and having an occasional comment. I guess I want to be more involved in the college football forum. Well here we go!