Merseyman- You are dumb, lets us count the ways. I will always assume people get his released line because I do and it is not that hard to get it, moreover, his record the last few years is what moves the lines, how can you blame someone for being good enough at what they do to effect the market, cappers that dont beat the closing line consistently will never win, plain and simple. Only idiots buy points on basketball games, if you do, it is beyond stupid because of the nature of the sport and the way the game is scored, same with teasers. RAS will stop releasing plays after the second weekend of the tournament as he has done every year for the past couple. He is not in hyper-chase mode, if you had any experience or knowledge you would know this, the reason he is releasing more totals now is because more books are offering totals on non-TV games and while the market is not ideal or as good as it was last year, there are 6 or 7 places taking non-TV game action, you will not win fading the closing line, there is a very large sample size to support this. I could care less if people play Edward's plays or buy his service but the vast stupidity in these forums about sample size, money management, variance, teasers, buying points, beating the closing line has grown so large that it has forced me to waste 2 minutes of my time refuting these ludicrous claims.