Originally posted on 01/27/2011:

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
What is the problem here? She lives in Afghanistan and understands the law. Don't commit the crime and you won't suffer the punishment. Based on the punishment I am assuming she committed adultery. May Allah have mercy on her soul.
Then why don't you pack up and take your ass back there? I'm sure you could do real well. You know, open up a little betting parlor, maybe have a poker room, serve up some fermented camel piss. Whoops, oh wait a minute, that's why you came to America, to escape and enjoy the freedom we have here, that would otherwise get your head smashed in! Isn't it amazing how all these muslims talk shit and live a double standard bullshit lie while spouting how great islam is? Yet not a fuk'in one of them would dare set foot in their own country! So you're "assuming" and "she understands the law", are you sure she didn't accidentally put on a blue burka on black burka day? Or maybe she forgot to walk 3 steps behind her stink'in, hairy fuk'in ape shit husband? Man I can't wait for the day the future educated women of Afghanistan finally say enough and take up arms and annihilate you bastards. It will happen soon one day. My allah serve you pork rinds and tell you they're potato chips!