Very sad. I am not yet jaded enough to be unsympathetic however, no matter how ignorant the decision is, so I will try to give you some advice even though you will not pay heed to it.

Ask yourself, How this will effect your prospects going forward and more importantly your family. There is no reason to move to Las Vegas if you have any sort of capacity to gamble on sports profitably. If you value the delusion of moving to Vegas to become profitable, when a perfectly viable alternative exists, where you can stay at home with your family and keep your job, you are beyond help. In fact you should abandon Vegas all together and go to Gamblers Anonymous.

And some fluffy self help book is not going to help you when the grit of reality hits you. Within 1-2 years discounting a positive variance run I predict your bankroll/you will be utterly devastated without some outside source of income. This is not even factoring the chasing/cognitive dissidence induced tilt if you hit a losing run beyond what your expected negative earn rate is already.

At a minimum you should have read/studied/had sex with these by now:

A) Sharp Sports Betting
B) Weighing the Odds in Sports Betting
C) Calculated Risks
D) Fixed odds sports betting
E) 2+2 stickied thread in SB subforum
F) All Ganchrow posts here

Have you studied any of those? Do you have a firm grasp of the mathematics behind gambling? If you hadn't you could possibly eek by a miserly living bonus whoring/arbing but your bankroll isn't even large enough for that.

And do not jump to the conclusion that I am a dream crusher or receive some sort of schadenfreudian pleasure from your pending failure because I do not. In fact the whole point of this exercise is to prevent it. If it is your truly value your dream to become professional, stay at home, keep your job and learn. Do these things and give yourself a fighting chance. Delusion is tantalizing but it is not reality.