Quote Originally Posted by I'mAWinner View Post
"Just Be Prepared" For what ? I don't mess with anyone on here, I do this for fun, posting here for you guy's. The haters come and start acting like children , I'm gone ! I don't have time for that.

As you guy's know, this is the hardest thing on this earth. You need a clear head, I sit in quiet in my home and nobody messes with me and zero noise. Thats whats needed for me to keep these winners coming at 70%. I'm not preparing myself for nothing. I enjoy helping people and meeting you guy's, it's awsome. Some guy asked me to send him my plays in a different method today, no questions asked I did it !

So lets make money and have fun !
Hey pal, I know you are fairly new here and while sbr has alot to offer it's members, let me explain a few unpleasant realities regarding sbr.

there will be haters coming to your threads soon. especially since your winning. The books dislike winners and services dislike cappers that give out winners for free as in their eyes, it cost them business.

For these reasons, the books and services will send shills to your threads to badger you with one purpose and that is to get you to stop posting winners. Most of these shills will be employees that work for books and capper services.

By your statement above, you have given them a license to drive. These shill posters are easy to spot. Most will have new sbr accounts and very few posts and their posts will be all sorts of negative.

When the time comes, rather than let these shills win by running you off, you can put these clowns on "ignore" so that you cannot see their post. If you need help with the ignore feature, let us know and we can help you. My ignore list here is rather long.

Speaking personally and for many others that follow you here, we want you to stick around as you have alot to offer here.

When these shill clowns start crawling out from under their rocks (and they will), don't let them win. Use the ignore feature.