Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post

thanks pal, never fukking heard of you.
Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
Profane is a little b1tchass hater. opie shut your piehole .
DoubleJ-

Really? You never fvckin heard of me?

How disappointing......some tool who copies uber-tool Rod1010's douchebaggery on some chit-chat room has never heard of me. What a failure my life is!

Why don't you go defending yourself to some more GUYS ON THE INTERNET by telling them what kind of clothes you wear!! "Oh...you wear True Religion Jeans? My bad. You must be SUPER COOL then!!"

Rod-

A TOTAL DILDO who sports a cheesy, douchebag pencil-line beard such as you, doesn't need to be telling anyone to shut their piehole.

After the little hissy fit you threw yesterday over Jimmy making you his bitch, I thought you had disappeared? Are you still devastated that your new "internet friends" turned on your dumbass? Was it really shocking to you that you caught shit for putting your white trash photo albums on an INTERNET FORUM??

I can still see you sitting in that infested closet with your mattress on the floor, crying to your chic how "the mods didn't stand up for me."

I bet you really got BLAAAAAZZZEDDD after that whole deal didn't you, bro?

Here's an idea.....put an actual shirt on over that wifebeater, straighten up the rooster-eyed wannabe gangster hat you're wearing, shave off that ridiculously stupid douchebag beard, and stop putting embarrassing pics of yourself and your friends online! Then maybe people won't laugh at you so much!

Much love guys.