Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
lol, clearly i struck a nerve with u long ago. its ok no sweat. my time here at sbr is winding down anyways as i prepare to do something constructive with my life. ive wasted waaaay too much time here and i couldnt imagine posting every waking hour, but whatever floats da boat
Really?!

One more time.

Did you or did you not send me a PM asking if I would meet you in South Africa, when you were 'going there' during the World Cup, for sex? Did you or did you not send me another PM when I blew off the first one explaining that you had ADHD and I should just accept anything you say.

Before you respond, I'm going to give you a hint. Not only do Mods read every PM, but they can pull up every old PM as well.

You stiffed people for hundreds of points and then said you would agree to pay them back if no one gave you grief. You actually threatened that if anyone came into that thread and said one negative word about you stiffing people, you'd continue to stiff. Awesome!! Never mind that you were a piece of trash stiff in the first place. Have you paid Daddy back yet because I saw him in your thread asking where his points were.

You're going to leave SBR? Go. Not only do you not post plays or engage in meaningful discussion, you're a stiff. I promise you that you won't be missed.