Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
C-Gold:
Liberal democrats like Hotdiggity and Turd believe in global warming solely because the democratic party tells them to.

If some republican came up with the notion of global warming and the rest of the republican party was behind it with the democrats questioning whether or not it truly exists, then Hotdiggity and Turd would have exactly the OPPOSITE views on the subject and would be preaching on that there is no real scientific proof on the subject and the whole thing is a hoax.

I consider Hotdiggity to be one of the more intelligent liberal democrats in this forum and yet when it comes to issues tainted by politics, he will believe exactly what the democratic party tells him to believe.

Here is a clear-cut example of liberals believing exactly what they are told to believe by the democratic party even when it defies all logic and common sense:

Abortion and a woman's total right to choose:
The vast majority of liberal democrats believe in a woman's total right to choose even if it means performing a late-term 3rd trimester abortion solely because the woman woke up one morning and decided she no longer wanted the baby. Anyone with the slightest bit of knowledge of this procedure knows its an act of brutal murder inflicted on the most innocent beings that exist on planet Earth.

In addition, most liberal democrts strongly oppose the death penalty even for the most hardened, heinous criminals.

It would be understandable if democrats believed in life and opposed both abortions and the death penalty.
It would also be understandable if the democrats supported both late-term abortions and the death penalty.

However, in supporting late-term partial birth abortions and also opposing the death penalty, it is crystal clear that liberal democrats are simply a bunch of sheep that will believe in anything they are told to.

If the leader of the democratic party said the moon was made of green cheese, Hotdiggity, Turd Ferguson, etc, would go to the ends of the Earth trying to convince people that the moon is truly made of green cheese.

These people do NOT have minds of their own which explains why they so strongly favor "transfer of wealth" liberal politicians because they know they will always be on the receiving end of said wealth transfers.

Liberal democrats are consumers who spend their entire lives trying to figure out new and innovative ways to take from the producers.

Our country could survive quite nicely without all those liberals who consume so much more than they produce. However, our country would grind to a screeching halt without conservatives who produce so much more than they consume.

First of all, my experience with global warming doesn't come from politics but from science itself. In fact, pricks such as Al Gore and people on the other side who have made this a political issue is the reason it is so "controversial" instead of being a recognized fact much like DDT and ozone layer destruction was decades ago.

Secondly, I'm against late-term abortions. If a woman wants an abortion, she can do so within the 1st trimester. Once the fetus has evolved into something that can be recognized as an actual child as the quickening stage begins, it should be given the protections of a child.

Yes, I'm against the death penalty mostly to protect the various innocent people who have been put on death row over the past few decades before either being executed or vindicated by being let go. These exonerations reach into almost 150 as of October 2010.

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/inno...-death-penalty

My principle is I rather have 100 guilty murderers rot in prison for the rest of their pathetic lives than to have the state executed one innocent man.