Ok so this line caught me way off GUARD.......... I was expecting the line to open at PITT -1 or -2 just for the fact that the game is @ PITT and you gotta respect the homecourt advantage in the game of college basketball. Im a fan of the Pitt Panthers basketball program they do it the right way and build the right way. Im not a fan of UCONN and have never been a fan of UCONN, but they have proven themselves to belong even if I do feel like there a 1 man show.

The Huskies have solid wins over

Wichita State- Most Likely to win the MVC and go Dancing
Michigan State- Solid Squad just gotta give them time can't fade IZZO come tourney time
Kentucky- Another team I hate but there talented nonetheless and can play ball

UCONN is currently ranked #4 in the country and I sure as hell didnt have these guys on my preseason rankings.

They rank 26th in the country at points per game racking up 79.6 points and are 3rd in the country at rebounds per game collecting 43.8

The Pittsburgh Panthers have solid wins over

Texas- A team fighting to prove they belong and want to go dancing again

And have 1 loss against

Tennessee the crap shoot of all programs in the country. This loss is turning into a big question mark now for Pitt because Tenn has proven they know how to lose after pulling a win out of there asses against an awesome Belmont team that I love.

But does this equation add up properly to see UCONN getting +7.5 ?

The number is set at +7.5 for this reason though ( STATS )

Pittsburgh has off the chart stats as a team

20th in the country in points per game averaging 80.7

2nd in the country in rebounds per game collecting 44.5

1st in the country with ASSISTS dishing out 20.4 a game! Thats 42 points being shared

27th in the country field goal percentage .482

Do we follow a team that dishes the ball well or a team that relies on 1 player and his go to man?

Kemba does lead the country in points per game though. Can this veteran squad shut down 1 veteran player?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Play

UCONN @ PITT --------- OVER 141

If I had a gun to my head and had to pick the spread...... well honestly I would just have the guy who is going to shoot me flip a coin. Heads UCONN Tails PITT