commish69
    commish69's Avatar Become A Pro!

Most of these guys suck..use common sense

After betting for over 40 years I have found that common sense plays more than some tout and his money grabbing angle, GOY's etc.

Some of these guys have a record that is repatible. As gamblers we need to bet and have one winner a day. What gets us in trouble is betting 3,4,5, or more games. Follow 2 or 3 touts you trust and if any 2 are in agreement, then bet that one game, not all three. How often have you gone 3 & 0? If you bet $100 a game on three games and go 1-3 U LOOSE...say you bet the concensus you win $300 think about it, only need to win one game for $300, not three. Some days without action is OK......let's put the books to bed and bet smart

We all know the better team in the situation we are looking at, so when one guy has one side the other the other pass. find common ground and then send it in. Don't bet to bet, make $'s at it...we all can.

Merry Christmas and f... it!!!!!!!

Dr Zhivago
    Dr Zhivago's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 360

What you say makes a lot of sense-but most compulsive gamblers need the "ACTION". To follow your good advice and play your one game selection takes a lot of restraint to do that. There are so many games on TV and ESPN, NEWSPAPERS putting out lines and different gambline sites on the computer it is very hard to go into the other room and start talking to your wife "well how was your day today?" (SEINFELD) episode. I am one of those that like to play multiple games after I do some research on my own and then come up with a pick. Again you give good advice but not many will follow.