Quote Originally Posted by ronjon619 View Post
yes that is the goal, but when throwing around that many X's in one bet is just asking to go bust. How long would a guy last if once a week he loses a bet like that? When all the other bets are 1-5 X's. It just smells of FAKE BETTING / ADVICE. Hey but that's his game. He'll be back tomorrow with 4 more bets. It's kinda hard to pull the trigger on the next bet when you drop 15 X's in one game. All the kool aid drinkers will come on here and say what until the 2nd half of the season and he will finish positive or he has more canadian money than GOD.

totally agree with that.
i am not a hater, i just do not like to get advices and arrogance from that guy, when he makes a good pick...
there are several times, that you could read a post from LB referering to a bet he placed at a local... but he did not posted it... and i can accept that, no problem at all, just seems kind of stupid.
This year he just lost EVERY SINGLE huge bet he made.
i am not here to kick him after the loss. But after some tough losses during current season, you could read about money management advices from him and Lyon, just to defend their picks...
i challenged him to start with a stack of Units and after the games he will plus or remove the Units.
this is a way to show everyone here, what money management is.

now we just have a guy who has an enormous deposit and the fluency to rebet, and bet n bet... till he ends with PLUS in June...
this is childish!!! i won't take that.
i myself lost Lakers ML last night, but i did not tailed him. Just believed they could easily pass Heat.
anyway
keep followin the arrogant