Quote Originally Posted by TakeIt View Post

i see this argument a lot, and there might be some truth to it, but for the most part the so called "haters" are just dumb kids who like to make trouble or jealous idiots who don't know how to manage their money and pick the wrong times to double up. some of the haters decide to tail, and they take a loss or series of losses, or bankrupt their internet account, and then feel the need to lash out and go on the attack.

basically, it's just immaturity. it takes a long, long time to learn how to gamble successfully. most of those who are new to the game think they can hitch their wagon to a star, make a lot of money, and go on their merry way. once reality sets in they don't know how to handle it, and that's when their true character really shines through.

anonymity allows people to behave in ways they wouldn't dream of behaving if they were dealing with people face to face.
Well said, Take It. I completely agree. Its easy to be an internet tough guy. Hiding behind a keyboard is the ultimate cowardice to me.