Originally posted on 12/16/2010:

Look at you fukks...still holding on to hope, like some mutant jesse jackson of gamblin....keep hope alive...you degen pricks still think you can beat the market?!?!? how many fukkin times you reloaded since I started this thread....you fukks still don't get it...you are fukkin rocky balboa and that makes JJ adrian or however that dumb see you next tuesday spells it....no one on this site reloads, they all bet $1,000 a game and hit 66% of their plays....yet the Books are still in business....how the fukk is that possible...amazing you backwood fukkin banjo playin toothless slouches overcame that 4.54% house edge and got the American dream....

Look at Mookie...HE'S A RICH FUKKIN MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean from reading the posts on a daily basis...you big ballas...you fukk towels are cleaning up....money hand over fist...does any of you guys ever fukkin lose...i mean other than JJ (if you believe the fukkin court jester danny kaye acting mothafukker) and the well chronicled story of our beloved Mr Landers....so only 2 long term losers on this entire site...fukkin amazing..half a billion fukking posters and everyone of them winners....hoo fukkin ray...

have seen how tight NFL week 15 lines are right now?!?!?! tight as P Bills ass before he became curious after a little league baseball game...a game i'm sure some of you nut jobs had a wager on....straight ML plays on those little league games right, you loser, degen fukks...keep fighting the good fight you misguided miss cleo's of sports betting...very large phone bill in my very near future....but not winners...maybe some short term, but nothing of substance...

Read it and weep motherfukkers

You cannot win

Now go get a degree and a real job

Build that 401K and retire in 40 years

Wake up every day next to the same woman you used to love but now hope falls down some stairs

And then, before you finally run out of time, think back to this moment and know you made the right choice

You got out of the game...