Rod, Decent job on the Pic of your GF................................ But always remember you are 19 years old, probabaly havent seen all that much pussy in your day. Any chick that would let her BF post a nude shot of her ASS has no class at all and doesnt respect herself, How the hell could she expect you to respect Her when she can not even respect herself??? Definately not trying to knock you, As i could find some female friends to possibly post up also, But I am a married man of 15 years and if i ever Asked my Wife, Who by the way is a Latina(You know those perfect ass chicks) She would say dude of you ******* nuts? dont you respect me?? Im your wife not some hole from the streets! Either way its your GF, But you cant expect the forum to respect you or Her, if you are posting ass shots of her on the damn net. I can tell you are a security gaurd and still in school man, cause you have alot to learn, a real lot to learn. Once again not knocking you man, do your thing, But also remember respect comes tothose who give it, and you cant have respect doing the things you are doing on this forum. Ask a few of your friends if they would post ass shots of thier GF or wifes online, Bet all tell you man no way would my GF or wife allow that shit. GL and wish you more common sense FBT