I've never come across The Prick before BTP. There are a lot of things I've learned about this guy over the duration of this contest:

- He's borderline illiterate, the guy can't read off his own scripts and mumbles and stutters like a fool... tatatatatatoday junior!
- He has gross sausage fingers
- Not very creative as he ends his videos in the exact same manner by showing us his disgusting sausage fingers
- Pure redneck, with the accent to boot... does anybody actually understand every word this guy's saying?
- Crappy capper, the guy who's at the helm of this entire contest, is only breaking even in units? Maybe we can find someone better next year?
- The guy's a complete and utter slob, you know why he only shows his head in these vids? Cause he's hiding that hundred pound Big Mac pot belly
- Guy's a liar when he tells us he cashed in $12,000 for a 4-0 week, maybe in Monopoly money
- He writes in pure ebonics
- Last but not least, I don't think he's called The Prick because he's not a nice guy, I think he's called The "Prick" because..... well you know where I'm going with this