MidgetTossers
    MidgetTossers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1501

My Sports : Nominated Post

Quote Originally Posted by forloveofthegame View Post
    thank you for not backing your homie in here. no matter how you feel. your a bigger man then lb pussy ass will ever be
    i have no idea who u or most of these people are in here but this is too funny how crazy most of you are getting about this...i understand u all lost a lot of money tonight, it happens but the internet threats and tough guy rants on a computer are ridiculous....i used to be in this thread on a daily basis but couldnt take it anymore...dont get me wrong there are people in here that i like and respect but for the most part its a ridiculous ass-kissing session day in and day out...when i first started this a year ago i was just lookin for a person or persons to tail and make a quick buck...then i decided i wanted to learn this stuff myself and lb was more then willing to teach me some things and i am better off for it now...i still will tail a big play of his but for the most part im doin my own thing....most of u here have no idea of how good lb is at what he does cause your heads are buried up pacos ass...and paco im not gonna bag on you because u have a loyal following, more power to you..i know u enjoy the spotlight...i know i will catch some flack for this but i really dont care...im here to MAKE MONEY only!!..good luck to you all

sharlataans
    sharlataans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2614

Quote Originally Posted by MidgetTossers View Post
    i have no idea who u or most of these people are in here but this is too funny how crazy most of you are getting about this...i understand u all lost a lot of money tonight, it happens but the internet threats and tough guy rants on a computer are ridiculous....i used to be in this thread on a daily basis but couldnt take it anymore...dont get me wrong there are people in here that i like and respect but for the most part its a ridiculous ass-kissing session day in and day out...when i first started this a year ago i was just lookin for a person or persons to tail and make a quick buck...then i decided i wanted to learn this stuff myself and lb was more then willing to teach me some things and i am better off for it now...i still will tail a big play of his but for the most part im doin my own thing....most of u here have no idea of how good lb is at what he does cause your heads are buried up pacos ass...and paco im not gonna bag on you because u have a loyal following, more power to you..i know u enjoy the spotlight...i know i will catch some flack for this but i really dont care...im here to MAKE MONEY only!!..good luck to you all
    Midget, I agree with your post.

Paco lost this time, but it is not the end for him. A couple of days of hustling and he can bet again. Not the case for many blind followers who have to make their money the hard way.
    And when you lose by following someone you break down psychologically. You gain nothing!

If it is your own bet, you at least gain a knowledge and experience.