Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
How does beating the Lakers relate to winning the East?
Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
If you beat the Lakers of this year on Christmas day in one of the most hyped and watched games of the last 10 years in their own building it makes you a contender. The Cavs did it last year and most critics believed they would win the east.

You answered your own question from above..anything else?

I'm just confused as to how you can say the Heat of "NO SHOT" to win the East with so much conviction just a week ago. We'll see who gets the last laugh here Demon.
Of course they have a shot, I don't recall saying they have no shot. I recalled not drinking the kool aid like you because I ain't a fan of the NBA. If you don't see that monster in Boston you are blind. Boston has the experience, the talent, the roster, and the inside prescence. Besides did I mention Boston can hit jumpers when it counts. Wait to Boston packs that paint and exposes Chris Bosh some more. You really think Bron, bron and Flash gonna beat Boston hitting jumpers? Please, Rivers will pack it in and make them prove they can hit jumpers from the perimiter. Boston will out rebound the Heat all day long. Defense and Rebounding wins championships ACE! Where have you been the last 25 yrs you been watching the NBA

Knowing you the way I do you just wanted to start some shit just like always.. Same thing with you always coming by to talk the bullshit. Goat always talking the bullshit. At least your consistent.

You really are a fan, huh? Why do you like them boys so much? What gifts are they to society? What would bron, bron and Wade be doing without the game? JAIL OR MCDONALDS.

Don't get to caught up in it son. It's just a game, nothing else matters but picking the winner on that nite and YES I was a big HEAT FAN last nite