Anybody that has ever gambled has been where you are. Anybody that tells you any differently is full of shit. Bottomline, in order to be successful at it you must love the challenge of it and embrace it. Several years ago I made the decision to change my ways and use a good BR stategy for me that did not bankrupt me when I run bad. Everybody runs bad here and there. Gambling is the game within the game for us that can no longer play the game itself. You need to change your attitude into focusing on the process of being successful rather than the result. Be more process oriented rather than results. It takes time and a lot of work, but it can be done. It's not the easiest thing in the world no doubt and I find myself in some bad runs that causes me to doubt myself also. I get more satisfaction out of being right than making money now. My thoughts are not even on the money itself anymore. Money is just the way we keep score.Money is simply our ammo. Be honest and ask yourself are you putting enough into it to give yourself a chance to be successful? Most things in life you get out what you put in. You can't just look at the lines a few minutes and say "that looks good". You need to know a multitude of things to give yourself a chance and even then it is still hard but it can be done.