Originally posted on 12/04/2010:

Quote Originally Posted by Arsefluff View Post
It gets a bit OTT in here. Guys this is a forum... Thus it's about discussing bets views and deciding which bet/bets YOUR going to make. Gets guys opinions and discuss stats etc but to follow guys blind... You'd be as well giving your money to charity you'd feel hellava lot better than going blind on a guys picks then crying about it not coming in. Look everybody starts somewhere... Ask for advice from guys who you think talk sense continue to learn but blind betting rule nr 1 don't do it!

That said LOL let's talk Sunday packers -9, KC -9 and rams -3.5 they're my fav plays of wkd.. Any thoughts
As long as you asked, Arse, I don't like the Packers or the Chiefs laying those points. Both of their opponents have enough talent to keep the games close, but of course, I could be wrong. I, you, smack, obama, anyone can be wrong. I do like the Rams pick, though.

As for Smack, last night I went ahead and read the first 15+ pages of this thread because I had never read them before. I came away thinking that Smack was the same rank amateur that I did three weeks ago, when I came to this thread and called him out for the worst money management I have ever seen. This weekend simply proved my point to the nth degree. But even when he was winning, he still utilized the worst possible money management.

Every single gambler in the world WILL go broke managing a bankroll like Smack does. It doesn't matter if you go up huge for several weeks in a row, you will inevitably go broke betting like he supposedly does.

But what made it worst of all was Smack himself being the most arrogant bastard possible, insulting everyone who didn't share his amateur opinion and crowing like he was a genius when he won. And all the time, acting like everything he picked was a natural, of-course-it-is-a winner. Basing picks (largely) on what people say on TV is about the dumbest capping methodology I have ever heard of.

I have never tailed Smack on any of his plays, though I might have in October if I had seen this thread. But I would never bet the stupid units that he does. And even if Smack comes back here and wins 5 BETS IN A ROW and hits a parlay and all that, he is still a rank amateur with bankroll management and will end up broke again. It's laughable.

But I think everyone that followed him to the letter has already learned that lesson.