kobebryant55
    kobebryant55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 668

STICKY please everyone read this before posting on SBR

Ok, I have not been on this forum for a long time (hardly not as long as other people so I will not brag or think I'm a big shot because quite frankly I'm not) ;however, I feel that there are a certain few things that should decrease if not just totally stop.

1. The lock word. We all do it sometimes BUT we all know there is no such thing as a lock. Plus when you say that something is a lock and it loses that gives everyone in the world (apparently) the right to respond with "oh good job idiot, real nice lock your dumb," and a bunch of other stupid ignorant phrases.
    2. Square. If someone wants to bet the favorite every game, that's there business. No team goes undefeated in sports and anyone with a half a brain knows that. Therefore, if they want to pick the same favorite at -21 every game so be it. No need to call everyone a square. Just because you checked accuscore and your excel sheet of stats doesn't mean that someone taking the Jets/Pats/Steelers/etcetc at -4 is a square.
    3. This is also related to number two and more of a continuation;however, if a team that is really good and a favorite is only favored by 4-5 there is no need to immediately yell at everyone on sbr and say oh my god its a trap game, the bookies are begging you to take this game. 8/10 times the favorite will win by 30 and no one will hear you say anything else; however those other 2/10 times the underdog does cover we have to hear you yell about how sharp you are and how everyone is a square because you knew the bookies were tempting us and it was "a trap"
    4. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't lie about how much you placed on a team. When you take time out of your day to post a new thread and say your on a team for 100,000,000 units we know your lieing unless your referring to monopoly units. That's just disrespectful and childish to everyone who is on sbr. (Especially if you say that 4 weeks in a row and are 0-4)
    5. Please respect everyone's opinion. If you think there wrong GIVE A VALID EXCUSE OR FACTUAL EVIDENCE, not my system says this and im sharp your a square. That is retarted, everyone wants to win, if you provide a good fact/stat/ and approach the other poster like a man, guess what? maybe they'll agree and change their mind and at least respect you.
    6. Respect everyone have fun and win.. BOL

Slate
    Slate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kobebryant55 View Post
    Ok, I have not been on this forum for a long time (hardly not as long as other people so I will not brag or think I'm a big shot because quite frankly I'm not) ;however, I feel that there are a certain few things that should decrease if not just totally stop.

1. The lock word. We all do it sometimes BUT we all know there is no such thing as a lock. Plus when you say that something is a lock and it loses that gives everyone in the world (apparently) the right to respond with "oh good job idiot, real nice lock your dumb," and a bunch of other stupid ignorant phrases.
    2. Square. If someone wants to bet the favorite every game, that's there business. No team goes undefeated in sports and anyone with a half a brain knows that. Therefore, if they want to pick the same favorite at -21 every game so be it. No need to call everyone a square. Just because you checked accuscore and your excel sheet of stats doesn't mean that someone taking the Jets/Pats/Steelers/etcetc at -4 is a square.
    3. This is also related to number two and more of a continuation;however, if a team that is really good and a favorite is only favored by 4-5 there is no need to immediately yell at everyone on sbr and say oh my god its a trap game, the bookies are begging you to take this game. 8/10 times the favorite will win by 30 and no one will hear you say anything else; however those other 2/10 times the underdog does cover we have to hear you yell about how sharp you are and how everyone is a square because you knew the bookies were tempting us and it was "a trap"
    4. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't lie about how much you placed on a team. When you take time out of your day to post a new thread and say your on a team for 100,000,000 units we know your lieing unless your referring to monopoly units. That's just disrespectful and childish to everyone who is on sbr. (Especially if you say that 4 weeks in a row and are 0-4)
    5. Please respect everyone's opinion. If you think there wrong GIVE A VALID EXCUSE OR FACTUAL EVIDENCE, not my system says this and im sharp your a square. That is retarted, everyone wants to win, if you provide a good fact/stat/ and approach the other poster like a man, guess what? maybe they'll agree and change their mind and at least respect you.
    6. Respect everyone have fun and win.. BOL
    Well put

koz-man
    Medula Oblongata
    koz-man's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11971

Excellent read here. Thanks for the info. Best of Luck to ya on all your future plays.
    Take Care,
    Koz