Quote Originally Posted by ronjon619 View Post
not really. For me to open my wallet 500-600 times / year in the NBA is just INSANE. They have their theories / ways of picking winners and I have mine. LB and I cashed a Charger ticket last week and I'm sure we had different ways of coming up with that bet. This Lyon guy is just a GUY running his mouth about how good he is, I wouldn't really be backing his plays. I mean come on, west coast betting syndicates making their bets at 12:30pm because that's when they get up? Gimme a fu(king break. It sounds good and makes him look like gambling insider.
Sincere apologies to LB & Lyon for this post as i don't wish to pollute the thread but i couldn't help my reaction.No offense to you Ronjon mate,but can you tell me who you are? Are you a money making magnet,A rich Bookie or David Stern himself?No one is asking you to open your wallet 500 times,you can throw your money in the water for all we care,but why would you come here in someone's thread and say that he is running his mouth? He sure ain't charging you money for it Is he? From what i see,you seem to be a very sharp mind ( Pun intended),so why not create your own thread and bet according to your own whims and fancies,would serve everyone around here.

I don't tail LB or Lyon but yes i do respect their plays and their valuable insights on the games,they are just trying to help,take it or leave but why shit on it?This is my 2nd year posting in this forum and i have just noticed how selfish people can actually be.Now,one last thought before i end your sorry comment that i read:

"People who think they know it all....Really annoy those of us who do"

LC