Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
Bobby left a strange message on my machine

"JJ lets talk tomorrow I am in a position of power now"

That is all he said and hung up???

HUH?
The thing is Bobby is going to make a transformation like CrazyLou did. As soon as Lou got the job his demeanor changed towards posters and he became the new BBD of SBR. BBD got his huge contract from ML to use his picture for their ads so it was smart for BBD to take the big money and run. I don't know which way Bobby is going to turn though. He is either going to turn into a great mod and be the poster's Mod or he is going to use his Power that some of his followers would kill to have. I hope Bobby learns from this and uses this position as a learning process so he can better himself and gain all the experience in the world for later in life. I can see in 5-10 years that Bobby possibly could be like Russy MW, Richard BetPhoenix, Weitzner and Walker all combined. Bobby has all the makings to be the next big thing in the industry. It all depends how he is going to handle his success and popularity and the way he reacts to situations that will come before him. This should help him be more confident in himself and when he finally gets a girl because of his new found power he could become the next Brock Landers as far as sex goes. Brock loves sex and big . I could see Bobby turning into a sex maniac as well. I am sure those pocket pussies you buy for $8.99 get worn out after 20-30 releases. He is going to love the real thing.