Boston/Miami Over 93.5 1H 5U

This play is kinda contradictory to the way most see this game shaping up (defensive struggle) I will be making this play over the course of the season for TNT games. Almost always when these type teams match up in the spot light instead of alot of defense being played you see the pace and tempo pushed early and often and that is exactly what you will see from Miami tonite. Miami has revenge on there mind against Boston and in order to accomplish that they will have to push the pace in this game, Miami will not beat Boston in a half court battle. Boston's defense is too good in the half court. I look for Miami to play with alot of passion in this game and there defense will create bad shots and steals leading to alot of run outs that create fouls and scoring opportunities.

Miami -4 1H 5U

I like Miami more for the 1H here because I see the pace being quick which favors them. Usually you see these type games play at a frantic pace early and then slow down to a crawl in the 2H. If this game slows down in the 2H like I expect it will favor Boston in the half court. The Heat have struggled lately to put a full game together and chances are imo if they are gonna cover the -6.5 -7 they will do so by building a nice lead early.

That's it for me. Good Luck today.