Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster B View Post
first of all 'squarecat' saying he bet PITT last night at -3.5 is a lie because I checked the line last night

now this is what has me intrigued...this is not steam...this is a prime example of a public square play...public hammers the opener thinking they're sharp

this is actually some great information here and I have decided to lay off this game entirely tonight based on my opinion that betting the PITT Steelers tonight is the biggest NFL square bet of 2010

now Im not saying Im going to bet the CIN Bungles...but I wouldnt be surprised one bit if the PITT Steelers bury the public tonight
Why is it that some people call others a "square" if they like a strong team?
I know Steelers are "public" team so the line is a bit inflated, I know it was 3rd road game in a row, etc.
But I took Pitt - 5.5 and won. WHY? Best team in NFL coming off a loss, Balt 1/2 game ahead in standings, Big Ben 4th game so back in sync, GREAT "D", Cincy "O" struggling, OL an issue, turning the ball over, underachieving all yr.
Cincy was lucky to get back into it... 3 Steeler key lineman got banged up during the game or it would have been 40-7 going into the 4th Q. If you do not like a favorite, you do not have the right to call everyone a square, big shot!