Game: Chicago Blackhawks vs New Jersey Devils
Pick: Chicago Blackhawks -1,5, 2,70 on Bwin

H2H: New Jersey Devils and Chicago Blackhawks are faced for the first time this season.

New Jersey Devils

Already with the worst start ever in the history of this franchise, the Devils have to quickly find the antidote to this terrible start to the season if they want to see already frustrated the chance to fight for the title of their division and even access to places summit conference. Currently with the registration of a 3-9-1 finish in six games roadtrip tonight at the United Center against the Blackhawks. Roadtrip one that has been anything but encouraging, since recorded four defeats in five games. Last Saturday moved to Los Angeles to get out of there with a 3-1 defeat in a game that lost the All-Star Zach Parise for at least three months. Parise with the average of 1.67 goals scored and goals per game, his absence will undoubtedly be even more deeply felt. On Monday they went to Canada to be defeated by the Canucks 3-0.

Parise without the team's offensive maneuver is further confined to Kovalchuk that need to quickly improve their numbers, a point from their last seven games is not permissible for a player who received the contract he received.

Marin will be the veteran Brodeur in goal to start the Devils tonight. Despite being a good goalkeeper, if you do not have a good defense of it is worth nothing now owned the record of 3-8-1, 2.79 average goals conceded and only 90.2% of defenses.

Chicago Blackhawks

In the Chicago Blackhawks still denote some flaws, especially the defense level, as regards the control of the game. As a team the Devils always take into account, the Hawks will certainly want the only game between them this season to take advantage of a bad time to go to a Devils frantástica view. As I mentioned the main problems that face the Blackhawks last season has been defense, when it comes to goals conceded went from 2:48 to 2.86 and allowed to trim from 25.1 to 31.9. Nothing better than facing a time when the attack has paid zero to improve those numbers. Yet in the last three games have managed to lower the average 23.7 shots allowed. To improve those numbers helped the return of Brian Campbell to face the Rangers team that allowed just 23 shots.

In goal will be Turkish Marty to me is that the miles be a good replacement for Antti Niemi. It seems to me rather unsure still has a positive record of 6-3-1, 2.67 GAA and SV% in 0916.

CONCLUSION: We got a game one way in my opinion, the Blackhawks have a side that seem to be finally hitting defensively and in attack are still at a level that is expected and the other side we have the worst attack in the league and that without Zach Parise things are even more complicated ... For me it will be a comfortable win for the men of the house.