Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
By definition, an assumption is coming to a conclusion without knowing all the facts.
For the record, I don't need dictionary lessons from you. But, using your definition, where does making a statement without knowing any of the facts fall? "All" of the facts implies that they at least know some of them, otherwise it's an opinion.

I don't think it's wrong to call someone out when they make an assumption without having any idea what they are talking about. If it feels like I've been unfair to you in the past, it's because you are an idiot and you do this all the time. For fun, let's count of incorrect assumptions you have made in this post alone.
Indecent, you are a die-hard liberal democrat and the kind of person who would support a man like Hank Johnson or Alvin Greene solely because they have a (D) following their name.

However, since you decided to chime in with a negative comment (something you useless left-wing whackos really like to do), I'll spend a little time and find out if my assumption is right or wrong.
Sounds like you're a little cranky with the mid-term elections coming up next week where the democrats are sure to get the THRASHING they so richly deserve.
You wouldn't let someone you disagreed with get away with making "assumptions" like that with no basis, and yet it's perfectly OK for you to try. Why? Do you even see how hypocritical you are?

I find this whole exchange hilarious. You spoke out of your ass (and by saying you'll actually look into it after I called you out on it, you basically admitted this), and then assume to know everything about me just because I pointed out that you have no basis for your statement.

For future reference, disagreeing with you or thinking you are completely out of line in what you are saying does not equal liberal, useless, etc. Read that twice, it's important you actually grasp that concept, and it's clear you don't. You actually have to wait for the person (in this case me) to express an opinion before you assume it to be fact.

I'll have you know I'm actually voting R in a lot of elections, and have done plenty of research into candidates to back up my opinions/vote. You clearly have no problem forming opinions based on no research as you've made clear in lots of posts here, and even did so 3 times in your previous post alone. With a propensity to require no thought or research whatsoever, wouldn't that make you the more likely person to vote by party?

But why assume the best in people? It's clear you find it much easier to just lump people into your pre-conceived categories and rant wildly like an idiot based on your ill-formed opinions. Congratulations, it seems to be working well for you.

Since you told me to **** off, I might as well try to match your mood at some point in my post, so I'll end with this. I hope your children are gay and you get cancer in your dick.

I'm starting to remember why I put you on ignore.