Rkelly-

first let me say I'm sorry for the above post. It was crude and mean. I apologize.

But you got to get it together man. I realize it's got to suck being your age, and getting booted out of your job-but you've got to realize there are no guarantees in life. People get fired every day. Some that deserve it, some that don’t. But you need to become aware of the fact that nobody owes you a job. NOBODY.

Employers hire employees only so long as that employment is a benefit to the employer. Once it isn’t, and you no longer are worth your salary, you get the boot. Quid pro quo. This is why so many Americans dream of running their own businesses. Because then they aren’t at the whims of their bosses, but the whims of the market, and their own ability to navigate it. And those that believe in themselves would rather take the onus of their success upon their own decision making skills, and not those of some managerial conglomerate.

If you are the type of person who thought that you could just waltz in to some office 9-5 every day and earn a paycheck, and that you were entitled to that role in life for the entirety of your human existence, then you put the responsibility of providing for yourself in someone else’s hands. That was your first mistake.

Those that believe in freedom believe in providing for themselves. Sometimes this means having to start out accepting compensation from others to help them provide what they want in life. Many Americans do not see this as a starting point, but the end all. And so they get soft, believing there will always be someone else out there with innovate ideas that will need their services to see these ideas become reality. But this isn’t always the case. Sometimes people aren’t buying what people try and sell them. As I said, there are no guarantees in life. And you need to be prepared for that. Obviously, you weren’t.

But it is unacceptable to use your hardship as an excuse to take a prolonged break from the challenge of your own personal improvement. Life is tough. I realize that. And losing a job you’ve held for 20 years will certainly come as a shock. But that doesn’t give you the right to sit around and expect the government to force your neighbors to bail you out for two years while you sit around holding a pity party. Our sympathies for failure is what has enabled our society to rob our citizens of their own assets to provide for those who have given up on providing for themselves. We let people become weak because we ourselves are too weak to give them the straight-up. This is why progressivism has become the cause of the elitists.

Elitists are weak-minded. They’ve had everything handed to them, or been sheltered well enough that the things they earned came without the uncertainty and tribulation that molded non-elites into those that could adapt to their surroundings and overcome hardships. Elitist liberals, having never had to develop the personal inner strength to overcome true hardship, because they’ve never had any, thus sympathize with anyone else who uses their hardship as an excuse for failure. Liberals pat you on the head and tell you it will all be ok. That they will take care of you. And they do. Or at least they try to. But do they take care of you with their own time and money? NO. They take care of you by taking from others and giving to you.

They enable your weakness, because they don’t know how to help you develop the strength to solve your own problems. And they don’t know how to help you develop this strength, because they’ve never had to develop it for themselves. They had everything handed to them in life.

But those of us that have endured hardships, and had our mettle tested by them, and learned the life lessons of overcoming challenges, will all tell you the same thing: IT’S UP TO YOU.

You can’t sit around feeling sorry for yourself. You can’t blame others for the pain in your life. You have to get up on your feet and fight. You’ve got to be tough. You’ve got to be a man. Don’t let these sissies that never learned what it truly means to be a man look down on you, condescend you, tell you that you aren’t good enough. You are good enough. You are capable. But you’ve got to use everything you’ve got, and go outside your comfort zone, and challenge yourself on a daily basis to solve your troubles.

A friend of mine is a college drop-out. He’s worked the last several years as a waiter. He saved up his money and decided to start his own local night life magazine. I never see him anymore. (except when we are working) He spends all his free time on the magazine. He’s invested his whole life savings into it. Will it work? I don’t know. But we bust our rears in our free time to get this thing up and running. We’ve seen no monetary return on the investment yet. But at least we are trying. And let me tell you how much it pisses us off when guys like you sit around whining for more free money, when if that money was in our hands, and the hands of our fellow citizens, instead of idle people like you, then that money would make it easier for us to succeed---that money would be available to reward the people that are putting forth the effort---instead it’s going to subsidize your excuses. And that my friend is what the Tea Party is all about. It’s what the Contract of America was all about in’94. It’s hard working people that want to succeed of their own accord standing up and saying, “We’ve had enough of you lazy shitbags-people that work should be rewarded—not people that sit around cry about work being too hard.”

Now you can join us, or you can stand against us. Being with us takes strength of mind. Strength of character. It requires the courage to accept having your fate in your own hands. I hope you are strong enough, and come along. Or you can keep sitting at home crying about how life is tough. And there you can stay with all the other losers and keep hoping the elites will continue to rob the winners to make you feel better about your own failures. It’s all up to you. I hope you won’t continue to let the Obama’s/Hillary Clinton’s of the world patronize you. That’s what they feed off of.

Be an American. Be a man. Be all you can be. Not what some bureaucrats need you to be to feel better about themselves.