Originally posted on 10/15/2010:

Quote Originally Posted by Bill the cop View Post
I don't see these markets as being inefficient at all. The 1h line is established like any other, they want to generate two way action. For 1h lines the process is pretty simple, they take right at 60% of the game line and 50% of the whole game total. If more money comes in on one side (or total), they adjust the line.

All I'm doing is exploiting the value of the low LTR games. Take #191 B.St/San Jose St. The game line is 40.5 and total is 56, so the 1h lines are +24.5 and total 28.5. So I bet the +24.5 and Over. If San Jose scores even 3 points in the 1h, I can't lose both bets (but I sure can win both bets). If San Jose dosen't score 1h, the only way I can lose both bets is if B.St wins by EXACTLY 25,26, 27, or 28 (no more , no less).

The reasoning makes sense. Tough crowd here. And that's putting it nicely.

FWIW, you're one of two posters who's stuff I printed out. The other is Ganch. I like reading stuff like this because it often triggers creative processes in my own mind. That's the true value, to me. We can use more creative thinkers, but it's unlikely that this will happen, because of the thought police in here who seem intent only on chopping down every imperfect theory. I suppose it must be perfect first, in their minds. Fat chance of anybody ever posting such a theory.