And at least you guys seem to understand what I've been saying for years and years: for an exchange to work, its interface has to be pretty much no different than any other book's interface, so that rec players feel comfortable and essentially don't know, don't care, and should't have to know or care that it's an exchange they're betting at, not a book.

Rec players think "I want to bet the Giants. Oh, here's the Giants ... click. Cool, now turn on the TV."

It has to be that simple for them. Then, you get them, sharp marketmakers will follow. Period.

What you don't want is for them to have to click, click, click, see hmmm, well, this is the Giants, but -6 -110 or -6' -105, which is better? And why does it say $52 after the -6 -110, then $109 after the -6 -112, but $212 after the -6' -105, then ... and what's this about 'back and lay' and why does it say 'offer' and ... what's the price again? how does that commission thing work again? Are they stealing from me, cause I bet $100 last game and won and they only put $99 in my account, the scumbags... and why does it say I have some money on offer, unmatched, what does that mean ... oh jeez, fug it, get me Joe at the corner bar, I just want to bet $100 on the Giants ffs.