Machine Plays: 9-2
Current Streak: 8-0

The talk in the Topeka newspapers is that Turner Gill's Kansas team has looked undisciplined and unmotivated this year with the exception of the Tech win. I haven't seen a full Kansas game, just YouTube fragments so I'll take their word for it.

Here's what I do know. The last time KSU lost as badly as they just did to Nebrska was...last year to Texas Tech 66-14. What did Bill Snyder do? He rallied the men, and the very next week they smashed Texas A&M 62-14. Kansas had better look out for a pissed off Wildcats team.

Breakdown: both teams struggle against the rush, but KSU has the more potent ground game with Daniel Thomas. This guy is a maniac. Why do I say that? Because in the last two games he got bottled up by Nebraska and UCF and yet he's still averaging 138 yards per game on the season. Kansas is no Nebraska, and Thomas is going to go freakish against their soft interior.

Kansas has had two weeks to prepare, but it won't matter. Bill Snyder makes this game personal every year (14-4 lifetime vs KU), and especially now coming off the big loss it's time to restore order. KSU's QB Coffman has said he literally hates KU and wants this win more than any other. KU is extremely weak offensively and not much better defensively. This is a team in transition, with a new coach who doesn't yet know enough about the KU-KSU Rivalry, or the train that is about to greet him.

I'm backing the stronger KSU team with more to prove, in order to regain their swagger after getting embarassed in prime time. KANST are 11-4 ATS in their last 15 meetings with KU. Folks, that's Bill Snyder. Prediction: Kansas St 31-24

KANSAS STATE -3