lol. but seriously, even @ his age, he's better then sancheeze, after week one, everyone was mumbling about can sancheeze step and become a decent QB, and now he's the second coming to Joe "the drunk" Nameth. gimme a break.

jets strong point is their Defense. look at the stats though, minny just as good at stopping the running. wether moss knows the plays yet, doesnt matter. he's a veteran, he knows football,and freestyle tonight anyways, he's open? he'll get the ball.
and Peterson will run wild, every thing sets up nice for the play action pass scenarios now just by adding moss. this isnt nowhere near a blowout as some jet fan and lovers wish.

Favre is the seasoned veteran, and he's far superior to sancheeze. watch for some turnovers and picks coming from Sancheeze.

as for all the hype, media, and contraversy surrounding farve and his shlong shot to the reporter...who cares, do you? i dont...and neither does farve, and when he wins tonight, perfect way to get the media to shut the f*ck up already.

in this league we've had murderers, dog killers, QB's shot dead, drug addicts, you name it... and favre? well ya, he showed some chick his dick...wow...

all in all, the emotional value here is the play, ride favre on prime time monday night, and take those +4.5 points, i personally think Minny wins straight up.

my 2 cents.