I know you guys may think this is sick but I think it's natural. I am straight as a Catholic Priest boyz but this dream was wild.

My dream took place in a sauna. The smell of cedar was overwhelming. I was sitting there naked with Nike sandals on when JJ and some guy named Claude entered the scene. Claude was about 5'6, shaved head and hairy arms. JJ and Claude sat down at first but after 15 minutes, JJ started getting lippy. Claude seemed calm at first but became irritated att JJ's smack talk. All of the sudden Claude grabbed a coal off the Sauna with his bare hand and stuck it on JJ's nutsack (branding). JJ screamed in pain as Claude gave him a stiff upper cut and dropped him like a bad habit. Claude picked up JJ and bent him over his knee. I was shocked to see Claude pull out a razor blade and cut a slit up JJ's towel. Then he motioned for me to come over and pound JJ in the ass. I told Claude I was not gay but he said it feels just like a woman. So I tried it and kind of liked it. JJ was moaning in pain/pleasure as I pounded his ass good. When I was about to bust a nut I yelled SICK GAMBLA and shot my man rope across JJ's back. The dream ended there and I woke up in a cold sweat.

Looked down to see a wet spot on the bed.

Like I said some sick shit but I am not gay.

What does this mean?