flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Halloween Bash and Brock not even going?

I remember there was a ton of threads and posts about this bash and Brock was pumping it up so much. He is not even going? What the hell is going on??? Brock make the right decision, leave the family and do what makes you feel like a man. Brock you need gambling and gambling needs you. I am sure you love your family but you love SBR and betting on sports a little more. So what if you need to live at Motel 6 for a while until you start winning some games. I hope he can cash out his 401k and make a few deposits and get back in the game ASAP. I know it's hard fact to swallow but gambling and SBR is where you need to be at this time in your life. If you ask around you will meet the right loan sharks that will get you whatever you want. It might put you in a little danger but hey that is what life is all about, a risk. I really think that you need to start consuming a little nose candy once a week to ease the pain and hopefully you will like it and do it a few times per week. SBR really during this time of need and gambling is basically all that you have right now. I will help you if you want and contribute $100.00 to a gambling account for you if 10 other posters will do the same. We love you Brock! Stay strong and be with us until the end! Brock, remember SBR and betting on sports will never leave you. It is always here for you in this time of need. Think very hard about this!

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Whatever happened? Was this all an act made up?