ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Made a Fukking Score at Home Depot Today

I am pulling into home depot parking lot in my town. Had to pick up a wood sawzall blade for my dad. I pull in to parking space and guy next to me gets out of his car and knocks on my window. I get out and he says, "may i ask you for a favor?". At this point i think the guy is trying to rob me as it is during football season and many gamblers are broke this time of year, looking to make a score. Who fukkin knows I say, "sorry, never fukkin heard of ya pal", and walk away. at this point i had flashbacks to this experience. I am also thinking, "this guy is trying to hustle me for $80. i suspect he is an SBR poster".

Then he proceeds to follow me and explains that his car broke down, ran out of gas, etc. guy says it is emergency and he needs cash immediately . He then explains to me that he returned some item at home depot without receipt so they only gave him store credit. He then offers to sell me $134 in home depot store credit for $90. I say, "nice offer but you may be trying to duke me". Then he drops his price to $80. At this point, i am interested. I am a sucker

So we walk into home depot and i bring card to cashier lady, and ask her to check the balance on the card. She says card has $134 in store credit on it. I say ok thanks. We walk into back alley where the workers are unloading the trucks. Guy hands me the cash and it looked like a fukking drug deal.

Then guy runs back to his car and i never saw him again. I was sad b/c i was pretty sure he was an sbr poster, maybe WTF, or compakdikk, but i never got the chance to ask him for his username. Anyway, I used the card to buy blade and it worked out ok. I say he is bullshitting about the car being broken down and needed money to pay off bookie, loanshark, etc. Must be small time gambler tho, most likely barreled in, patty venditto style.

also returned $9 in cans at rite-aid on friday. so overall it was a good week.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-20-14 at 05:32 PM.