I wanted to start a thread that everyone could chime in and list who's advice they take into consideration when making their picks and who you just check their thread hoping you don't have the same picks. Before you list make sure you follow these rules...

NEVER FOLLOW THESE GUYS
1. Guy with Favorite Team in Nickname - Sorry UCSB Slug Fan, Badger Backer, Gator Guy, or Golden Gopher Gambler. I have a hard time believing "this" guy can be an objective capper.
2. Guy with any drug refrence in avatar or name - Really? Cannabis Capper? High Handicapper? I should be taking your advice on College Football? However I will listen when you list your favorite in-game munchies (I hope that thread is coming soon)
3. ALL CAPS GUY - WHY ARE YOU YELLING ABOUT YOUR PICKS? WHEN YOU LEARN TO MASTER THE CAPS LOCK FUNCTION ON YOUR LAPTOP I WILL PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR THREAD. UNTIL THEN... I'm gonna need you to keep it down.
4. Guarantee Guy - Guarantee guy (aka Lock of the lifetime guy) always makes my fade list. Why wouldn't you guarantee a result in a game that YOUR NOT PLAYING IN?
5. Captain Cliche - This guy will attempt to fool you with terms like "This smells like a trap game" or "I see this as a let down game" then thrown in great forum words like sharps, squares, and chalk. No helpful stats or info supporting his arguement... just cool words.
6. System Guy - Everytime I hear someone talk about their system I think about when Bart asked Homer about his system and he whispered to him "I dont tell your mother how much $$$ I lose".
7. Hot Chick Avatar Guy - I like this guy... never wins but I really do like this guy.
8. Guy who makes list making fun of 90% of the forum - He gets a pass.

If have have missed offending any particular group of people, I apologize. Feel free to make this list complete.
But in all seriousness.
Guy I Follow: I did really well last year following Harry N. Lloyd's Total Package. If you get a chance check out his thread. This year he hasn't been quite as hot as last, but he knows his totals. Also Raplhie's thread... he had a good year last year.
Guy I Fade: The Rubberband pick guy. Sorry... Not trying to be a jerk. I've just never seen this guy hit.

GL To all. Hope you enjoyed and make some $$$ this week!!!