Chris7mccabe
    Chris7mccabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 398

Jay Cutler:The most underrated QB In the NFL : Nominated Post

Not only has this thread gotten taken out of hand, but I believe people are leaving some of the most ridiculous points leading me to believe there vision must be skewed. Now while I don't believe Jay Cutler is a top 5 QB at this point in time I think he is very skillful and certainly has more then a laser arm. I think with a good coordinator (Martz) Cutler is starting to show his maturity and is playing really well this season. I don't think this means he's is great, hes only been in the league for a short period of time. This guy has a ton of confidence and leads me to believe he will become a great quarterback in this league. But people are saying he is the worst in the league, worst of all time, and most overrated QB in history???? Really people who overrates this guy in the media and says he is one of the best or where can I find him being ranked so high. I don't think that Jordan23treyz is trying to say hes some phenomenal quarterback at this point but I would certainly have to agree with him that this guy is going to be good years down the road. Finally, for all you knuckle pucks out there who think hes the "worst qb in the nfl" do me a favor and watch some tape of guys like Derek Anderson, Jake Delhomme, Trent Edwards (recently picked up by the Jags), and Shaun Hill just to name a few..........Then tell me what ya think you tools

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

who the fukk nominated this thread?