SportsPicks3434
    SportsPicks3434's Avatar Become A Pro!

NCAAF 2010-2011 Investment Plays : Nominated Post

Well for some reason my NFL thread was moved to "site promotions". If you want my plays for this week in the NFL go to the site promotion forum to get them. Starting Friday these are the changes I will be making with my threads.

1. I will have a weekly MLB thread in the MLB forum until the end of the season. Each week I will start a new thread to avoid all the clutter. This thread will start as we speak (tonight). The following week the thread will start on Monday and end on Sunday and thats how it will be until the end of the world series.

2. I will have a weekly NFL thread in the NFL forum until the end of the season. Each week I will start a new thread to avoid all the clutter. This thread will start next Monday.

3. I will have a weekly NCAAF thread in the NCAAF forum until the end of the season. Each week I will start a new thread to avoid all the clutter. This thread will start next Monday.

DaddyWarBuck$
    DaddyWarBuck$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Thank You for updating as usual, as well as taking out all of the time to post your plays and advise us.. I'm sure I speak for all of your followers (non-hater) when I say it is much very much appreciated...

Sincerely, Buck$