Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
I don't go around killing people. I am muslim and thank Allah for opening my eyes and heart to the truth. Islam is a religion of peace, but there is a time for war also. When there is any kufr invaders in muslim land occupying and brutalizing muslims. It's a time of war. When some goofy clown down in Florida decides he and his lame 50 followers are gonna burn Q'uran's well that's an attack on the word of Allah. It's a muslim responsibility to defend against destruction of Allah's Q'uran. Until there is peace in Palestine, Chechnya, Afghanistan, Somalia and anywhere else the Kufr has invaded. the mujahideen will dedicate their lives to keep unrest and terror into the land of the kufaar. Who are the real ones acting like warlords. I don't see any muslim armies invading kufr land. I see it the other way around. Who are the real terrorists I ask?
Islam is a religion of peace? Really? Tell that to the people in Darfur who are being murdered by the tens of thousands by Islamist fanatics from the south of Sudan, these same Islamist fanatics murdered tens of thousands of Christians in the south. Tell that to the 200,000 Christians in East Timor who were murdered by Muslim Indonesians. Tell that to the tens of thousands of Christians in Orissa province India who have been murdered by Muslim fanatics. Tell that to the thousands of Christians of Ambon Island Indonesia who were murdered by Indonesian Muslims. Tell that to the 30 Christians murdered and the 2,000 driven from their homes on Halmahera Island by Indonesian Muslims who also burned down all the churches on the island. Tell that to the 30,000 Hindus who have been murdered in Kashmir by Paskistani, Indian, and Kashmiri Muslims. Tell that to the tens of thousands of Nigerian Christians who were murdered by the Muslim Nigerian military dictatorship and are still being murdered by Muslims from the north of Nigeria. Tell that to the thousands of Phillipine Christians murdered by Muslim fanatics in the south of the country. Tell that to the thousands of Christians in Chechneya who were murdered by the Muslim fanatics there who vowed to destroy every last vestige of Christianity in all of Russia. Tell that to the tens of thousands of Sufi Muslims in Somallia who have been murdered by the Shabab Wahabi fanatics. Tell that to the thousands of Buddhists who have been murdered by the Islamist fanatics in southern Tailand.

Also tell that to the thousands of women and children (many of whom are Muslim) who have been murdered by Islamist cowards in Iraq, Afghanistan, Spain, Great Britain, and the United States.

Tell that to the family of the Danish cartoonist who was murdered for drawing a cartoon.

You are a liar and a coward just like all of these blood thirsty Jihadists.