Originally posted on 07/28/2010:

1. The Jets play in a very tough AFC East with likes of Miami, NE and Buffalo. The Jets lost to Miami twice last year. @27-31 and 25-30. They lost to Buffalo 13-16 after coming off a Monday Night game against Miami. The Jets did have notable wins vs Cincy, Indy, New England. I do not think Sanchez can hold up in the AFC with these stats. 53% percent completions 12TDs and 20INTS. There is some meat on the schedule this year as well. The JETS have Baltimore, NE and Miami in the first three weeks. A conference game against Buffalo. Minnesota in week 5. The could start the season 0-3. We will find out about the JETS early.

2.The JETS tried the old addition by subtraction. They got rid of Jones for LT. That doesnt make any since. You get rid of a productive 31 year old back for one that is not productive. SMART. Who do you think saved Sanchez from throwing 40 picks. LT I wont say he is washed up because the O-line was suspect in San Diego. LT or Shonn Green cannot complain about the JET O-line. Your taking a chance on someone you dont know will produce. What if he cant produce. Its pretty much over. Shonn Green will be the starter but he is untested over the long hall.

3. Santonio Holmes is not good thing for the JETS. You ever hear about those guys that play well during the Super Bowl get big money and you never hear from the again. I think you know where im going. Edwards and Cotch will be a good at WR. I like Dustin Keller at TE. Edwards needs to pull down those big catches. No drops.

Most of the reason they wont make it is because they will not be able to sustain enough offensive competitiveness. This does not mean they will not score. I think mistakes will be made on the offensive side that will cost them games against tough teams To many question marks with their additions.