Originally posted on 07/20/2010:

I feel like a complete degenerate at the moment. The bases have hit me hard lately. I was chasing and had the roll on u 9.5 mil/pit today. And then these fukkin peanut chewing hicks can't play do their jobs and it's like a little league game spindling me in the ass with no lube.

So there i was busto on these forums reading the big time posts by fishhead how he's fellating Matchbook daily for a couple of dimes and I say fukk it. My girl got a teacup poodle in May after she finished her finals from her folks. She's at work and it's sitting there while my wallet is empty and all I see is a little wagging dollar sign. I figure it might be worth a couple of hundred bucks and I post it up on craigslist and about an hour later i've got a buyer. Dad (9-5 stiff) and little girl ugly (guess that's why she needs the dog) posts up and he bargains the little sad brown sack of shit down to $200.

She gets home and I put on a sad face saying how it got out of the patio door. Now my girl is in the other room making these lost ads on her netbook crying her eyes out and I'm sweating the u9 red sox game. If it hits i'll go get the dog back and say it has a weird disease contagious to children or something but if it doesn't i'll hit the bottom of the barrel.

Anything to feed the beast boys anything.