Em, BUSH WAS A FAILURE....absolutely....that ship has sailed. On that we agree...but the current problem exists that things have gotten worse...not better...and ALL projections are that we are continuing downhill. Obama 'says' a lot of shit...but look his record...he hasn't made good on anything of substance that he promised to the voters who decided to give him a chance. Stop with all of the undying loyalty to these people..that's all anyone asks..you sound like the little ankle biter dog that stands behind the big dog on those cartoons. Have the decency to admit that those whom you associate yourself with ideologically...can and have made mistakes.
Here is a lesson....the Bush education crap and the prescription drug plan...was wrong! See that?? I associate with conservatism more than progressives...my opinion...but I have the maturity to admit when my side makes mistakes instead of looking like an idiot and defending one party or the other simply for the sake of it. Is Barney Frank right in lobbying to get the online gambling legislation fixed and go against the conservatives who relate it to family destruction and addiction...YES....see how this works...find a middle ground of your own...not just straight bias no matter what.
So let's try this ONCE more shall we...Bush spent too much...you agree that was wrong...Now Obama is spending like a crack whore with a stolen credit card...so isn't that wrong too?? Yes or No