Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
Taking advantage of nothing,............how is Billsfan paying a 1% transaction fee to make a few small wagers with -FHW- taking advantage of a system..............why wouldn't she just keep the pts herself and save the fee? Billsfan12 can spend pts just as easy as I can............and save 1% in the process. Geezus, Billsfan has been a member for 10 months(roughly 300 days) and I doubt she has even singed in and/or posted in half those days........if she wanted to amass pts or I wanted her to give me pts, don't you think she would take 50 seconds to pick up 7 pts everyday?? Again, in 10 months, I doubt if Billsfan has ever had over 400 pts at one time...... or for that matter, given/earned/won much over that figure overall.
Fishy, I'm just playing the Devil's Advocate here so just bear with me.

1. Paying 1% of a transfer is still better than you not receiving the points at all. It's an unavoidable part of doing business.

2. If BillsFan is like myself, and has no desire or need to use the points system then they would be much better off in your hands than to merely accumulate dust in her non-interest bearing account as you DO use them to make purchases.

3. If BillsFan were indeed amassing a large amount of points, it would make it much more difficult for her to transfer you the points without someone noticing and raising their suspicions.

4. If BillsFan has barely signed in during the past 10 months, why has she managed to do so during the exact time frames you offer special lines? The lines aren't open all day long and this is a rather new venture of yours.